GamesIndustry.biz has held its annual Best Places To Work Awards, honoring the best gaming companies for the best employees to work at.The 2022 winners among U.S.companies were named during the online ceremony.Some contestants haven't slowed down over the year, so they've settled into the list of \"most-too-best\" again.These include Respawn, Phoenix Labs, Iron Galaxy, Pragma Platform and Schell Games.The process of determining the winners has not changed much.The same two surveys are still taken into account:Among employers.The questionnaire asked about pay, holidays, bonuses and other things.For it the company received 20% of the final score.Among employees.They were asked about working conditions, work-life balance, management and diversity.It was the remaining 80% of the final score.And that concludes the https://t.co/Mz1KhrAeuF US Best Places To Work Awards 2022.You can see the full winners list right here #gibestplaces https://t.co/Bkd5XDlaiT- GamesIndustry (@GIBiz) May 12, 2022The US winners list appears below.The leaders of the UK vote will appear on July 12.Best small companies (10 to 40 employees)Bad Robot Games,Brass Lion Entertainment,Gamesight,Pragma Platform,Sandbox Strategies.Best medium companies (50 to 200 employees)Double Fine Productions,PeopleFun,Phoenix Labs,Schell Games,Striking Distance Studios,Unbroken Studios.Best large companies (over 200 employees)Iron Galaxy Studios,Maxis,Respawn Entertainment.Individual AwardsHealth and Welfare Award - Industrial Toys.Corporate Social Responsibility Award - Jackbox Games.Environmental Attitude Award - Tilting Point.Education Award - Schell Games.Diversity Award - Bad Robot Games.Best Boss - Anna Sweet of Bad Robot Games.
Home Industry For the second year in a row, Respawn is on GamesIndustry.biz's Best Places To Work list
Monday, May 16, 2022
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Announcements Blizzard Console Consoles Cyber sport Cybersport E3 Epic Events Fan Fanov Fanova Fanovas Fanovia Fanovy Film Gamble Gamblin' Gambling Gambling Entertainment Gambling News Gamblinia Game America Game Bakers Game Chatter Game Industry Game News Gameania Gameplay Gameramania Gamerania Gameromania gamescom Gaming Gaming America Gaming Extremes Gaming News GamingRomany Gamromania Ggromania GIGROMANIA Giveaways and Discounts Gromania GTA Hack Hardware IGROMANIA Industry Iron Market Meta MMO Mobile Movie Movies Movies & Series Movies & TV Series Movies and TV series Nintendo Nintendo Switch PC Playstation PlayStation 3 PlayStation 4 PlayStation 5 Releases Remake Rockstar Rumor Rumors Screenshots Social Software Stadia Steam Steam Deck Technology The Industry The Movie TPS Trailer Trailers Ubisoft Update Updates VR Wii U Xbox 360 Xbox One Xbox Series X | S